Monday, November 28, 2011

24 Days of Luke

Back in full effect after a Couple of year hiatus from the blogosphere, I am diving in head first. Here is what is going to happen On Thursday Dec. 1 I am going to start blogging everyday until christmas eve on my thoughts of reading a chapter of the Gospel of Luke each day. Been doing this for a couple of years now, posting stuff through Facebook but that is old, and figured I could us twitter and blogging more effectively. So what i will do is each day post my thoughts key verses I picked out, maybe a and application question, and something I am praying from the chapter I choose. What you can do is read my blog, comment, ask questions, basically let me know you care which ever. I pray this can be fruitful to you, I know it is to me each time I do this over Christmas/Advent season.
Brett

No comments: