Sunday, May 6, 2007

My First Blog

So anyways I just spent 20 min. typing a intro and erased it, so I already hate my blog, but because I love anyone that is reading it, i will type a shorter version of it. What do I hope to accomplish with by blog, well I guess I always admired doogie howser for having a computer diary, and I don't have word on my computer, blogs are free so i figured this was easier. I guess I also just felt like i have ramdom things to say, and felt like a blog would be fun to have.

About me, i am a phys. ed teacher at a school in Waterloo, Iowa, the one thing i can truly say about my job is I love the kids that go to my school. I may want to pull my hair out somedays because they make me mad, but there is just something about the way the look when you show them some love. Many of my kids come from broken homes, and school is the safest enviorment they have, so I just give them some love and teach them the finer points of dodgeball, and floor hockey.

I coach baseball and wrestling, and in my spare time I love playing slow-pitch softball. Some may say i play to much, and i think the jury is still out on that. I truly try and use my time at the softball diamonds as ministry time, it is quite hard because I do get caught up in the moment at times, and may say things that don't refelect my goal when I am out there, but i feel like God is really working on my heart while I am out there. I will say this in the 9 years I have been playing softball, I have changed dramtically, and I feel like god can use my love of christ and sofball for good.

So I will use this blog to basically post about life, cause I guess that is what you are supposed to do, I love jesus and I am sure that I will talk alot about him, I am always trying to learn more about him, and what others view of Christ is so feel free to share with me what you think, I am always up for seeing the perspective of christians, and non- christians, so i may not agree with what you are saying I am sure I can learn something from it.

Later

No comments: