Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Self Loathing

So I have me convicted of self loathing, thanks to sharp and Jer, i realize that someone does read my blog, and i need to quit feeling sorry for myself. So my pledge is to update this a little more often. For you readers out there, check out marshillchurch.org, it is a church out in Seatle, WA. Mark Driscoll is the pastor of that church, he is really good, probably my favorite teacher right now. Check out some of his sermons, and if you want to know what some of his better ones are(they all are good) just let me know I will show you a few. You can also get the sermons on itunes, "death by love" is one of the best i have ever listened to. hope all are having a great day.

1 comment:

Sharpy said...

Check out The Village Church out of Dallas area (also on ITunes). The pastor's name is Matt Chandler and I first heard him at a Resurgence conference. He's really good as well.

Of course I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to say any one is better than Piper, but I'm trying to listen to other people these days. I've got about 6 or 7 churches I listen to.

Hope you guys have some better weather soon.