Sunday, March 9, 2008

One Month

Ok so I am getting married in one month, I was hoping the two guys that read this (Sharp and Jer) could come. Sharpy I know you live really far away, were going to send you and invite but I don't have your addy, shoot me an email. Jer? Anyways I am really excited about marriage, if definetly will be a change, even being engaged has been an adjustment, I quickly have realize that being single for so long you become a little selfish and sometimes I don't plan things in my life remembering there is another person that should be involved with the plan. I have been really trying to figure out what a husband should be, one of our verses for the wedding is ephesians 5, and that traditional wedding passagae has really made me look in the mirror and ask myself do I love Karen like Christ loved the church. Quite a sobering question sometimes, the great thing about this relationship is I am learning alot about myself and alot about my finace.

1 comment:

Sharpy said...

I sent you my address via email. I sure do wish I could be there. I've missed a bunch of wedding in the last couple of years, it stinks. Oh well.